My daily journey to new dinner ideas.

I will blog here with my ideas and recipes for dinner on a daily basis. I will try to keep it new and interesting. This is my means of trying make my dinners ever-changing while trying to incorporate a healthy twist.

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Chicken Salad Sandwich with Baked Tater Tots

   Last night I made a very simple meal.  I bought an already prepared rotissorie chicken and used some things I had left to make creamy chicken salad with romaine lettuce, tater tots baked in the oven and some amish macaroni salad.  A simple and mostly healthy meal.  I used real mayo to make the chicken salad which is why I say mostly healthy.  But none the less it was a delicious meal, all agreed.  Tonight my wife and I will be going to chorus practice so I will not be posting anything tonight but I will be back tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment